Code of Conduct
DO NOT STEP IN FRONT OF BUSES
- For safety, please do not step in front of buses or attempt to flag them down.
- Buses stop only at approved stops.
- After exiting bus lanes, buses will not stop to pick up passengers at Third Street Station.
- Please have fare payment and/or discount ID ready before boarding to help keep the buses running on schedule.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Open containers of food or beverage is NOT permitted on any Valley Metro vehicle.
- Drinks must have a cap/lid and must not be consumed while riding the bus.
THREATENING & OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE
- Threatening and offensive language is prohibited on any Valley Metro property or vehicle.
MUSIC & PHONE
- Please use headphones when listening to music or videos, and keep volumes at reasonable levels.
- Service animals are permitted to ride on the bus.
- Service animals are not allowed on seats.
- Handlers are responsible for keeping service animals under control and quiet as to not distract the operator.
- Non-service animals are permitted as long as they are in pet carrier.