Proposed 31/32 route updates (To be implemented in January 2019)
- ~ Combine Route 31/32 with Route 31x so that the End of Line (EOL) is the Roanoke Centre for Industrial Technology (RCIT). This will provide hourly service to RCIT along Orange Ave.
- ~ Move service from King St. to Orange Avenue on Route 31. This will maximize ridership and improve on-time performance.
- ~ The interline pattern combines Routes 31 and 32, rather than the current pattern which includes the 35/36.
Proposed 35/36 route updates (To be implemented in January 2019)
- ~ The new path of travel for Route 35/36 will provide bi-directional travel along Washington Avenue
- ~ Proposed changes will reduce travel time and improve on-time performance
- ~ The interline pattern combines Routes 35 and 36, rather than the current pattern which includes the 31/32.